The right information in the right place at the right time
The skills required to thrive in today’s world are changing fast and the institutions that teach, train and research are facing a period of dramatic disruption.
From early learning through to higher education and lifelong learning many organisations are looking to harness the latest technology, unleash the potential of their people, adapt to new funding models and make their operations as efficient as possible to deliver exceptional student experiences and deliver world class research.
Challenges for education providers
- ensuring the right technology solutions are supporting the institution across back, middle and front office
- better managing research activities by assisting with processes in the reporting of research data and funding, publications and grants and navigating tax incentive schemes
- enhancing financial performance and diversifying revenue streams in response to reduced government funding
- dealing with an ageing academic workforce and global competition for relevant skills
- linking higher education and the development of vocational skills to deliver improved social and economic outcomes
- managing supply and demand forces in domestic and international student markets
- responding to competition in the development of education resources and the enhancement of academic standards.